The fastest and most cost effective way to provide your home with a fresh look is to install new siding. Choosing the right siding is key to ensuring that your home will require little to no maintenance at all.
There are also energy efficient choices that will save you money on your energy bills and the enhanced curb appeal of new siding can increase the overall value of your home.
We Are A Company You Can Trust
As a siding contractor on the Delmarva Peninsula, we know that you have many options when choosing a contractor for your home. We feel so confident that we are the right choice for you, that we will not accept payment on your siding project until the job is done – and done right. At Coastal Home Remodeling, we stand behind our work 100%.
CertainTeed Siding Materials – Beautiful And Rock-Solid Durable
When it comes to your home, beauty goes beyond the surface. When choosing Coastal Home Remodeling to replace the siding on your home, you can feel safe knowing that we use industry leader, Certainteed, for all of our siding materials. You will see and feel the difference instantly.
In addition, you will have a large selection to choose from when it comes to siding material and color for your home. Shake & Shingle, Insulated Siding, and Vertical Siding are just a few of the options to choose from when selecting the ideal exterior for your home.
CertainTeed and Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
A Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is an analytical tool used to quantify and interpret the flows to-and-from the environment over the entire life cycle of a product, process or service. By including the impacts throughout the product life cycle, a LCA provides a comprehensive view of the environmental aspects of the product and an accurate picture of the environmental costs/benefits of product selection.
LCA Studies: CertainTeed is actively pursuing strategies to reduce our environmental impact, while increasing the sustainability of our operations and products.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Consider New Siding For Your Home:
- Severely Faded Siding – All siding has a life expectancy and faded siding is a good indication that it’s time to bring new life to the exterior of your home.
- The Home Needs Frequent Painting- If your home requires frequent painting, this is a good sign that something is wrong with the current siding. Good home siding should keep its shape and color for at least 8-10 years.
- High Heating & Cooling Bills – When a home’s heating or cooling bills go through the roof, that’s the first place we look to make improvements. Did you know that your siding could also be the cause of higher utility bills?
- Cracked Or Loose Siding – Cracked, broken, or loose siding must be removed and replaced immediately. Otherwise, water may seep behind those pieces of siding and potentially cause severe problems down the line.
- Fungus, Mold, or Mildew – Any type of growth such as fungus, mold, or mildew on a home’s siding, especially at or near seams in the siding, may indicate that water is penetrating it and being held inside the wall, where it is slowly released once again, causing unwanted growth.
Aesthetics is usually the number one reason why homeowners choose to install new siding. While we also appreciate a beautiful new appearance to any home, protecting a home from potential damage caused from rain, wind, snow, or insects is the ultimate goal for Coastal Home Remodeling.